Monday, November 9, 2009

MY WEEKEND & ASSIGNMENTS


hello everyone!!!!

It is a miserable morning outside. it is just one of those grey mornings and you dont want to get out of bed. I didnt do much this weekend I did a good bit for college I got one of my assignments out of the way thank god because everything piles up if your not on top of things. I went out last nite for a few drinks it is my birthday this week and i am 21 so i said i would start early haha!!!


I have to start my christmas shopping i have so much to get and i have no money, isnt life just wonderful!!!!! Christmas is only 46 days to christmas isnt that scary!!! I cant wait for christmas and to have my exams over, unfortunately a lot of study is needed. So its the library for me every afternoon!!!!

I have a feeling this is going to be a long long long day!!! I just want to go back to bed!!!!! But instead we are going for tea after this class. Woooo!!! what would we do without tea and an oul chat!!!!!

Talk soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment